John Henry is my personal space for ideas, articles, photography and work-related items. This is its 3rd iteration in the last decade. All opinions are my own.
About John Henry
John Henry Donovan has always had an interest in computers and began working with them centuries ago on his very first machine, a Sinclair Spectrum 48k. Based in Cork, Ireland, John Henry is known in the web community for his depth of experience with ExpressionEngine and Craft CMS. He was previously employed as a Technical Support Specialist for EllisLab (the creators of ExpressionEngine). John Henry, originally a graduate in Industrial Design, is a self-taught full-stack developer and designer. He lives in the Irish countryside with his continuously upbeat wife and fights for office space with 4 children in his busy kitchen.
John Henry works as a developer for Solspace but is often free to take on freelance projects. His strengths are site performance upgrades, troubleshooting complex website problems and Craft CMS.
- ExpressionEngine Conference 2016 - Image Workflow & Management for ExpressionEngine
- EEUK 2013 - Bending the ExpressionEngine Control Panel
- EEUK 2011 - Faceted Navigation in ExpressionEngine
- Engine Summit 2011 - Count to 10 and Say Yes
- Engine Summit 2010 - Multi-Language Websites in ExpressionEngine
- EECI 2009 - Build Amazing Galleries in ExpressionEngine